A task can be in the following celery states:
- - Task queued
- - Task received by worker
- - Task started by worker
- - Task succeeded
- - Task failed
- - Task waiting for retry
- - Task rejected
- - Task revoked
In addition to standard celery states, Leek adds additional custom states to the mix to give you more context about task states, these custom states includes:
- - Task succeeded after one or many retries.
- - Task failed after max retries.
Leek also adds multiple tags to tasks state to give you insights about what happened to the task before reaching the current state. these are some examples of states with tags:
- - Task recovered after 2 retries.
- - Task failed after 3 max retries.
- - Task revoked because it's (E)xpired after 1 retry.
- - Task revoked because it was (T)erminated
- - Task rejected and (I)gnored.
- - Task rejected and re(Q)ueued.
- - Task waiting to retry for the third time.
- - Task received by worked after 1 failed execution.
- - Worker maybe online but does not send heatbeats
- - Worker is online and sending heartbeats.
- - Worker is offline, left the cluster.